The Emerging Leaders program is offered to young adults in their twenties who desire to connect with others in the same life stage as they pursue Downline’s discipleship training. What sets this program apart from the Downline Institute are the following components…
4 Hours Per Week of Downline Institute Training
- You will participate in the Downline Institute with all other Downline students.
- M: 6:30-8:30pm | W: 5:45-7:45am
2 Hours Per Week of Additional Development
- Teaching topics and experiences that are pertinent to your life stage and important for your success.
- Th: 6:30-8:30pm with just Emerging Leaders.
- You will have the opportunity to be connected with someone to pour into you over the course of your Emerging Leader year, helping you process through what you’re learning.
- All Emerging Leaders work full or part time.
- We have partnerships with many organizations who are ready to hire young leaders coming to our city to participate in the program.
Living in Community
- Build friendships with other like-minded young adults pursuing the same mission of making disciples, and experiencing the same training.
- We invite you to raise support to participate in one of our international trips where we work with ministry partners to bring Bible and Discipleship training to locals who will make a lasting and significant impact on their nation.
By the end of the year, you will have:
9 months of top-notch biblical training, been invested in personally, blessed the city of Little Rock, equipped believers overseas, and made impactful relationships, all of which will help set you on a trajectory of disciple-making as a lifestyle for a lifetime.